Selected topics for you:
1. NEW: ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines now available
Read more about the new 2014 ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines:
- 2014 ESC/ESA Guidelines on non-cardiac surgery: cardiovascular assessment and management
- 2014 ESC Guidelines on the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism
- 2014 ESC Guidelines on diagnosis and management of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- 2014 ESC Guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of aortic diseases
- 2014 ESC/EACTS Guidelines on myocardial revascularization
2. NEW: General cardiology programme - FREE
50 e-learning courses in General Cardiology, covering five topics of the ESC Core Curriculum.
Discover them now online!
All courses are based on the ESC Practice Guidelines and the ESC Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine.
3. New interactive educational portfolio from the Acute Cardiovascular Care Association (ACCA)
Discover the new interactive educational portfolio
from the Acute Cardiovascular Care Association (ACCA).
ACCA leads you to expertise with IACC textbook, eLearning platform, ACCA Toolkit, webinars, congress resources.
4. Heart Failure Association's White Paper
The Heart Failure Association's White Paper
has now been endorsed by 42 countries so far since its publication in May 2014. The White Paper aims to demonstrate the burden of the disease with a clear Call to Action which includes the establishment of a systematic approach to identifying target groups at risk from heart failure and appropriate prevention and treatment modalities.
At the recent HFA Summit in Rome, a half day was devoted to discussion with national heart failure working group presidents on how to implement the White Paper actions at a local level.
5. EHRA Key Messages Mobile app
To help you in your daily practice, EHRA has just launched a mobile app including the EHRA Key Messages
so you can always have these reference documents on Electrophysiology in your pocket.
Download it on Google Play or Apple Store.
6. ESC Congress 2014
Another record breaking event for abstracts submission:
11 444 abstracts submitted
30 330 participants
Some tools to extend the ESC Congress 2014 experience:
> ESC Congress 365
: with support from our industry partners, this platform provides CV professionals a free online access to ESC Congress resources (abstracts, slides, webcasts and reports) all year long.
ESC Congress 365 represents today 1 900 000+ page views and more than 300 000 users.
> Best of ESC Congress 2014
: a 1 hour TV programme available online that provides:
- congress attendees with an additional opportunity to review the latest updates in cardiology presented in Barcelona
- other professionals who could not attend ESC Congress, the chance to discover these breakthroughs and hear the views of the panel of international experts
The replay of Best of ESC Congress 2014 is available with subtitles in 10 different languages: Chinese, French, English, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and Spanish.
> ESC Congress in Review
: a post congress publication of scientifically-vetted articles summarising key findings presented during the Congress.
> ESC TV: Watch the videos
of the official TV Channel of the European Society of Cardiology.